How to set up L2TP/IPSEC VPN on iPad
In this tutorial we will show you how to set up L2TP VPN on iPad Touch but first let’s see what are our requirements and recommendations.
L2TP VPN Setup instructions
To set up L2TP VPN on iPad follow this step by step tutorial:
- Go to “Settings” (1) screen of your iPad.
2.Tap on “General” (2) from the left and then tap on “VPN” (3) from the right side of the screen.
- Description: Give a name to connection so you would remember what connection you use. We recommend to use LOGINET VPN [COUNTRY] here
- In the “Server” field type the domain name (ex. VPN1.LOGINET.EE) of a LOGINET VPN server, received by e-mail or our ticketing system
- Account: Enter your VPN username
- RSA SecureID: OFF
- Password: Type your VPN password
- Secret: Type your Secret
- Send all traffic: ON